SAVE THE DATE!
Please join the Worcester Healthy Baby Collaborative’s Strategic Planning Meeting on June 4th 2020.
Help us plan for every Worcester infant’s health! The WHBC seeks to improve health outcomes for all Worcester babies and their families. We want to hear your voice and ideas for ways to make this change.
STRATEGIC GOALS FOR THE WORCESTER HEALTHY BABY COLLABORATIVE
In Year 1 (2018)
Within 3 Years; by 2020
- Subcommittee to look at organizational structure of WHBC
- Continuing Baby Box Project
- Administrative Support for meetings, minutes, etc.
- From data, identify causes and demographics of infant mortality (IM)
- Numbers of babies born preterm
- Deep dive on root causes of prematurity in Worcester
- Investigate/Explore community presence, volunteer resources
- Who we are & Who we can be
- Building us
- Diversity of members
- Senior Center
- Faith-based organizations
- Explore broader root causes and disparities of IMR
- Become a full-fledged FIMR and seek lessons from voices of women/mothers
- Communication – build on resources – website, social media, etc.
- Monitor & Follow up